Get involved or Donate
THREE WAYS YOU CAN HELP
- Heart to Hope Bags Project: We collect travel sized toiletries.
If you are staying in a hotel, save the unopened soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc. and you can drop them off or ship them to us to use in the next bag packing session. You can also buy travel sized toiletries, children’s tooth brushes, small toys, notebooks, art supplies (up to 5 x 7 inches in size) and send them to us. Save the receipt and we’ll give you a donation letter for your taxes.
- Heart to Hope Bags Project: We need your help packing.
If you are associated with a school, church or service group of children that would like to help pack bags, please contact: email@example.com.
- Donate to Heart to Heart: Please consider a tax free donation or setting up a matching grant with your employer to help keep Heart to Heart with Art running. All proceeds go directly to our programs. You can donate here.
Other ways to get involved:
* Hope Board Painting Class: Do you have a small group of kids between the ages of 6 and 12 that would like to paint their self-portraits of what they want to be when they grow up and how they will change the world? A small fee (how much?) for the class covers art materials, an artist to work with the children, and an art opening with the children’s work. In addition, a portion of the fee supports Heart to Heart with Art doing this project with homeless families and abused children. By having the children in the class make art, they are helping to give other children the opportunity to create art.
Interested in Donating?
THREE WAYS TO DONATE
All donations directly support Heart to Heart with Arts projects. Please contact Lisa Burns if you have any question about donating or how the funds will be used.
Heart to Heart with Art focuses on tangible low cost projects with high-yield.
- Checks may be made out to Heart to Heart with Art.
Please contact Lisa Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will give you instructions on where to send the check. At that time she will get your information in order to send you a Receipt of Charitable Donations letter for your taxes.
- Directly donate on Paypal:Click the yellow button below that says donate on the Heart to Heart with Art website and that will link you directly with Paypal. If you make a donation directly on Paypal, it will also send Lisa an e-mail, so that she can make sure that you receive your Receipt of Charitable Donations for your taxes.
- Donate supplies: We always need travel sized toiletries and art supplies.We will donate children’s tooth brushes, toothpaste, travel sized toiletries, soap, conditioner, small toys, small games, art supplies (up to 5 x 7 inches), notebooks, markers, crayons, pencils, erasers, pencil sharpeners, coloring books and stickers for inclusion in the Hope Bags. Also we can always use art supplies like acrylic paint, all sizes of brushes, paper towels, plastic water containers, pencils, paper, and black sharpie pens for the Heart Boards. Save the receipt and Heart to Heart with Art will give you a donation letter for your taxes.
Thank you from my heart to yours for your interest in Heart to Heart with Art and for your support in helping us heal others through art!